There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Through its web shop, artworkcalendars.com, we will process certain personal data. We value the privacy of our customers and Users and we observe all legally required measures in processing and protecting personal data, as required by the Dutch "Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens" (Wbp). This means that:
- we clearly specify our purposes for the personal data that we collect in this Privacy Statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate business purposes;
- we will keep the personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the legitimate business purposes for which your personal data is collected;
- we first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we do not intend to collect personal data from Users younger than 16 years old, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. As we can not verify if a User is older than 16 years old, we advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf; and
- we respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Artworkcalendars is the party responsible for all data processing. In this Privacy Statement, we explain the type of personal data we collect and for which purposes we use the personal data we collect. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on 01-06-2019.
Use of Personal Data
By accessing our Site, purchasing merchandise, signing up for our newsletter or otherwise using any services, you are providing certain data to us. This data could include personal data such as:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- ZIP/Postal Code;
- Street name + number;
- Country; and
- Payment details.
We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you, or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.