There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Shipping, returns & complaints
All of our Calendar products are shipped to you from the US via a secure, tracked shipping method. Please note that we do not ship to islands or P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical address.
Lang-Store only ships on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following business day.
In case your Lang-Store package arrives damaged as a result of shipment, please save the shipping box, the Calendar products, and their outer cardboard packaging, and email us as soon as possible at email@example.com to notify us of the damage.
Sales tax, customs fees, tariffs or duties are not included in pricing.
Orders shipped to Canada could be charged with customs fees. You may receive a separate invoice from Shipper for these customs costs. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the extent of these costs, which are your responsibility. Please consult the local customs office to determine the amount of duties and taxes that will be charged on your package. Please also note that we are unable to fulfill any request to declare your package for any value other than the total value paid at checkout.
The extent of the customs rates depend on the state of residence: (https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-postale/dtytx-drttx-eng.html)
How taxes and duties are being calculated when shipping with Fedex can be found on this website: https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/shipping-services/international/duties-taxes.html
To avoid the separate invoice (Advancement Fee) from FedEx, the customer can contact Fedex as soon as they get the tracking number and organize to pay the duties prior to receiving the order. This will stop FedEx from paying the duties and taxes from the order owed to the Canada Border Services Agency, which will result in an additional fee (Advancement Fee) for the customer.
We hope that you love your Calendar product(s) as much as we do. However, if for any reason you wish to return any or all products within your order, you have fourteen (14) days after the order has been delivered to do so. We will gladly issue a refund if the return conditions (noted below) have been met.
Please note that products must be returned unused, undamaged and as not used in their original cardboard outer packaging.
Please organize a return shipment using a carrier of your choice. We apologize - you must bear the return shipping costs, which are nonrefundable.
To return your product(s), please follow these steps:
1. Before returning your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days after delivery to inform us which products you would like to return. In this email, please include the following information: order number, product(s) you would like to return, name, phone number, email address and delivery address.
2. Our customer service team will reply with a Return Authorization Number (“RA Number”). Please note the RA Number on the original packing slip (i.e. the ‘Shipment List’ that was included with your order) as well as on the return shipping label that should be fastened on the exterior of the shipment box.
3. Please place the product(s) you wish to return, in the original cardboard outer packaging. Please include the ‘Shipment List’ noted with the RA Number, along with the product(s) that you are returning.
4. Upon receipt of the email containing the RA Number, you’ll have an additional fourteen (14) days to organize a return shipment to us using a carrier of your choice. We are not responsible for any returns lost in transit, which is why we recommend using an insured delivery method with tracking information.
5. Please address your return package to:
75 Green Street
Clinton, MA 01510
6. After we have received your returned products, we will process your return request as soon as possible. If all aforementioned conditions are met, we will gladly refund the total purchase price to the original form of payment within fourteen (14) days of receiving your return. Unfortunately, return shipping costs are nonrefundable.
There is a possibility that something might happen which is not according to plan. We recommend that you first disclose any complaints by mailing us at email@example.com. As of February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to report complaints through the European Commission's ODR platform. The ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint through the European Union platform.
In case you have any other questions or concerns regarding returns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org